Gmail - Pay it Forward

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Did you send an Invite? Did you receive one? Let us know!

What do you do with them? Well we'd love for you to Pay them Forward on our blog. The Candidate list is on the right, emails are linked (remove 'NOSPAM' when sending the invitation). To keep things organized, I ask that you comment to this post as soon as you send someone an invite and tell us who received it. Once you have your Gmail address secure, please post here and we'll take you off our list completely. Thank you.


If our list isn't updated and you are unsure who to send an invite to, either save them for later, send them to myself: cdg757@NOSPAMhotmail.com or visit Melissa's Blog and invite someone on her list.



If you comment here requesting to be put on our list, your comment will be deleted and ignored. Comment to the appropriate post, please.

3 Comments:

  • Shoot, also sent to someone who has received... ah well, guess they'll be passing it along too, lol.

    By Blogger Azlynn, at June 24, 2004 at 11:47 AM  

  • Hey, I'd listed here last week & then Rob K, on a totally unrelated discussion board & a total stranger, was kind enough to share one of his invites with me so I had my name removed. Although I didn't get my invite from here, I just sent invites to John Robertson & Steverino in honor of Rob & the good work you guys are doing. If I get the chance, I'll try to send you some more.

    SE Smith

    By Blogger SES21, at June 26, 2004 at 10:22 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger rose, at June 27, 2004 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home